Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Well, I'm back stateside and trying to get back into the swing of things again. I'll be posting up analysis of the company visits I had on my last day that I didn't have time to post before and also organize the photos better. In the meantime, I thought I'd post a video of traffic in HCM. I have another longer one that is like 180 MB that I can't post. I'll try to find a way and get the URL out. It's pretty neat.

It was really something to see. The national vehicle, it seems, is the moped. There are so many of them and it's amazing to watch people, including me!, cross the street. You have to look both ways constantly in order to catch that stray driver. Plus, even with the crossing light. What was really amazing was that the moped drivers act like schools of fish you would see on some nature show. They can all shift together to avoid someone or something. Anyway, enjoy.

No comments: